If you’re on this page, it’s probably because you’re interested in one of my classes, but you scrolled to the bottom of the class description and thought, I can’t do that. I can’t afford it.
I’ve been there, and I know how uncomfortable this feels.
If that’s you right now, please know you’re welcome as you are. Whatever is happening in your life that makes this true has no bearing on your worth as a person.
Here’s how to join me
I’d like to help, and so invite you to do a few things:
- First, take a slow, full breath. This can help ground you in the present moment. Breathing with intention also quells some of the anxiety that comes up around money.
- Secondly, pause for a moment to check in about why this class is calling to you. What do you hope it will assist you with?
- Third, breathe again and be curious about what you can actually afford. Trust the first number that arises intuitively from within.
How my Pay What You Can option works
This process is a collaboration.
Your next step is to send me the number you came up with. The number you share is your own truth. I honor the honesty and vulnerability required for you to share it and, in the process, request my help. Whatever you send cannot offend me.
When I receive your message, I will do the same process described above, trusting my own intuition about the next step. Usually my next step is to either decline your offer or share details about how to pay the amount you offered and enroll you in the class. I’ll be in touch with you within one business day (Mon-Fri) to let you know.
One final note
My Pay What You Can option is available only for group classes. I charge full rates for one-on-one coaching, consulting, and copy writing services because of the time investment involved.
If you’d like to proceed, please complete the form below and include:
- the class you’d like to participate in (name and dates)
- the price you received intuitively.
I look forward to hearing from you.